In compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 25 May 2016 REGULATION (EU) 2016/679, we inform you that at INSPIRIENCE we work every day to offer you the best deals on travel and tourism products in general. To achieve this we need to collect information from our users. If you have any questions about your privacy you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
- Identity of the Responsible Party: Inspirience Viajes Sostenibles SLL
- Purpose of processing: Travel booking and advertising
- Purpose of processing: Customer relationship management
- Receivers: Your data may be communicated to some suppliers who provide us with services, the company undertakes to sign an agreement with them whereby they undertake to comply with the European data privacy regulations.
- Rights: Our users have the right to access, rectify and delete their data, as well as other rights as explained in the additional information.
FURTHER INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
1. PERSON RESPONSIBLE.
Name: Inspirience Viajes Sostenibles SLL
Address: C/ Topacio 7, 28260 Galapagar (Madrid)
2. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING.
The user data we collect are strictly necessary to carry out our activity of selling travel and tourism products in general. In order to carry out our function we need to collect the necessary contact details. For the sake of clarity, we would like to inform you that the activity
includes the following actions: presentation, proposal, booking and invoicing of the requested trip or tourist product.
Our users voluntarily provide us with their data by registering on our website, through our application, by making a phone call or on other websites or mobile applications that host our services.
We will process your data for the provision of our services as a travel agency. This means that we will process your data to identify you so that we can make personalised proposals, to deal with any queries or requests you make to us and to assist you in any way you need throughout the time we are your travel agency.
In no case will we carry out automated decisions without human intervention, unless you expressly authorise it.
3. LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING
We may also process your data in order to comply with a legal obligation, as well as in cases where there is a legitimate interest.
5. TARGET AUDIENCE
Your data may be disclosed to certain suppliers who provide web-related services to us and those other partners on whose websites or mobile applications we host our services. The company agrees to enter into an agreement with them to comply with European data privacy regulations. These providers may only use your data to provide the relevant services. Therefore, they may not use such information for their own purposes or pass it on to third parties.
– Right of access: This right allows you to know what personal data we hold.
– Right of rectification: This right allows you to request the rectification of inaccurate data.
– Right of erasure: This right allows you to delete your data when they are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
– Right to limitation of processing: This right allows you to ask us, as data controller, to suspend the processing of data when a) you contest the accuracy of the data, while the accuracy of the data is being verified by the data controller b) in those cases in which you exercise the right to object to the processing of data, while it is being verified whether the legitimate reasons of the data controller outweigh those of the data subject.
override those of the data subject. This right also allows you to ask us to retain your personal data where a) the data processing is unlawful but you object to the erasure of your data and request instead the restriction of their use or b) we no longer need the data for the purposes of the processing but the data subject needs them for the purpose of making, exercising or defending claims.
– Right of objection: This right allows you to object to the processing if there are legitimate grounds for doing so relating to your personal situation or to object to commercial prospecting. We will stop processing the data, unless the processing is carried out for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
– Right to data portability: This right allows you to request the portability of your data to another data controller.
data controller. This right allows you to receive your personal data provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another data controller, provided that this is technically possible.
– Right to withdraw consent: This right allows you to withdraw your consent. You can exercise these rights by sending us your request by e-mail to email@example.com
In any case, you can go to the Spanish data protection agency if you consider that the provisions in force on data protection have been violated. Additional and complementary information on all these rights can be found on their website: www.agpd.es.
The exercise of these rights is completely free of charge.
What do you need to submit in order to exercise your rights?
What do you need to submit in order to exercise your rights?
1-Petition addressed to the data controller or data processor holding your personal data.
2- Photocopy of your ID card or passport or other valid document that identifies you.
3-You can also use an electronic signature instead of an ID card.
4-If you exercise them through a representative, document or electronic instrument that accredits the representation.
5- Request in which the application is made.
6-Address for notification purposes, date and your signature.
7-Documents accrediting the request you are making, if necessary.
Once we receive the request, we will analyse whether all the necessary information has been provided for its processing as well as the legitimacy and relevance of the request. In the event that it is not pertinent or that, due to the specific case, the exercise of the requested right cannot be granted, we will inform the interested party so that they can lodge the corresponding claims.
We will respond to your request within the legally established deadlines, unless we are unable to do so due to problems beyond our control. In this case, we will inform you of the reasons and the expected timeframe for resolution.